Sunday, January 6, 2013

.2013.

2013 is going to be a great year!
*B gets to start preschool
*I will graduate by the end of the year,
and be busy with classes and interneship before then
*We get to finalize plans about moving,
and hopefully take a trip up to WA
*I am also in the process of planning a big trip for graduation
{heaven knows we will need it!}
*Hopefully B will be potty trained and binky weaned
*And of course I know there will be a million other things that happen between now and 2014
 
 
My Resoultions:
~Finish college
~Cook at home instead of eating out so much
{hopefully only eating out 1x a week..yes that includes picking up a pizza :)}
~Find a work out routine that fits with  my schedule and that I can stick to
 
B's Resolutions:
~Stick to his chore charts
~Become binky free
~No more diapers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment