Monday, January 28, 2013

. b's 2.5 update.

 
This little man is 2.5
Craziness.
 
B Loves:
Jungle movies/animals
Toy Story
Counting
Cookies
"Chocit Mik"
His blanket
His gaga and papa
His mama
and his Caree {Carly} and Uncle B
He still loves anything with wheels
Trains
Cars
Motorcycles
Puzzles
Reading Stories
Mamas iPad
Teasing people
Singing
Dancing
Bathtime
Brushing his teeth a hundred times a day
And a million more things I am forgetting
 
B Does Not Love:
Sleeping in his own bed
Eating anything with a funny texture
Being cold
Being told no
 
Health:
B is talking so much more now that he has had his ears fixed
We have also not had to deal with any sicknesses besides a stomach bug
All around he is doing a million times better
The last time we had him weighed he was a whopping 28 lbs and 37 inches tall
Nice and healthy
 
Stuff B Says:
No Way!
Puh-lease
We always joke he has a french accent when he says words like
pepper
and girlfriend
"Go swimming with Nemo mom and find a butt"
among lots of other Disney references
 
I had a whole list of things he says on my phone.... then my phone broke. I am one sad mama!
 
I am so in love with this little man and am so glad I get to be his mom!
 
Goal: Take LOTS more pictures


No comments:

Post a Comment