Monday, February 4, 2013

. sh** my child says: part 1.

1/29/13
Me: Brax time for bed
B: No way Canas! (aka Candace)
Ummm yes a little too sassy for a two year old!

2/1/13
(As I'm letting him eat cake for breakfast...)
B: Oh! My! Gosh! Chocit cake mom! (Ya with that much enthusiasm and emphasis)

2/2/13
Me: bye Brax love you
B: peace out doood (dragging out the dude haha)


2/4/13
Me: Brax what's in between your toes (after he had eaten an Oreo)
B: It's bugs mom! Ewww gross huh!
Me: yes... Totally gross :/

Later...
Me: what is wrong sit down (while he's standing in his bathtub)
B: can't mom... There's bugs!
(No bugs)

Later still...
Me: ok enough with the bugs... Go kill the bugs or something
B: no! I can't! Bugs too fast mom

One the phone with his gaga later...
B: took bath! Eww bugs... Love you gaga, night night gaga, bye!

While reading stories...
Me: what do turtles say?
B: What's up dooods! (Gotta love Finding Nemo)

2/6/13
B: Wow mom! Cool iPad! (As I'm doing something on it)
Me: (I say nothing hoping he'll leave it alone HA)
B: Wow mom! Big iPad!
Me: (silence)
Several minutes later...
B: (Lays his head on my shoulder and SIGHS) Mom love you, cool hair!
Pleeeease iPad?
Oh my he's learning how to butter me up early! And guess who got the iPad

2/8/13
(As I'm driving) Me: (say a swear word)
B: Oh My goodness mom! No no no!

2/9/13
Me: Go fill up your cup in the sink
(B goes into bathroom walks out of the bathroom a few minutes later)
Me: umm I didn't hear the sink did you get water?
B: Mmm Hmm! Drink toilet! (Said very proudly)
Yes I did die.. Never have I been so grossed out :/

2/10/13
(Looking out the window)
B: Come in kitty! Come in! Fly away with me

2/17/13
While he's in the tub
B: Mom big bug ewww
Me: Brax I'm sure there isn't a bug...
Look in tub... And he's pooped :/ nope not a bug but gross enough!

2/21/13
B: Damnit kid! While shaking his finger
I guess I need to watch my mouth!!

2/24/13
Laying in bed while I do homework...
B: {Singing} Mommy! Mommy! Mommy I know I know.... Goooood {repeat x4}
No idea what it means but he was stroking my hair as he sang, and my heart melted ;)


Part 2: Coming Soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha these are hilarious! I can totally imagine him saying these things too! Kids say the funniest things my favorite is the one with the ipad. Haha and I love his strange obsession with saying bugs are everywhere ;)

    ReplyDelete